In order to generate leads, handle clients, prepare CMA’s, negotiate deals, look at properties, hold open houses, and the hundreds of other tasks and responsibilities that it takes to run a successful real estate business, managing your time and activities is the most important skill to master. In this 4 part, 6 hour recorded teleclass, real estate business coach, speaker, author, and seminar leader Brad Warren teaches his highly acclaimed Time and Activity Management Seminar to a group of entrepreneurs, sole proprietors, and business owners. Recorded live in January and February of 2013, the course covers:
- Aligning what you’re passionate about in real estate with advancing your career as well as helping the company you work for
- How to keep a time log to determine where your precious minutes really go
- How to set SMART goals and then accomplish them
- 4 different methods for prioritizing your tasks
- Designing an activity management system that works for you
- Planning a week at a time using his famous 5 Step Planning Process
- The four basic communication styles and how to adapt to other people’s styles
to maximize your results
- Dealing with phone interruptions and drop-in visitors
- The 7 Step Process for Masterful Delegation
- 10 Tips for Overcoming Procrastination
- How to run more effective meetings
- Many ways to reduce stress while getting more done
- And more!
In addition to a 41-page workbook that comes with the class, you’ll also receive an eBook copy
of Brad’s new book, Just Sold! The Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Selling More in Less Time!
And, as a special bonus just for Eric’s students, you’ll also receive a FREE, 1 hour consultation
by phone with Brad to discuss your most pressing time and activity management issues.
The workshop and training manual are valued at $197.00, the eBook is $9.95, and a 1 hour consultation with Brad is priced at $300.00, for a total package worth $506.95. But act now and you’ll receive all of this for just $149.00!