In order to generate leads, handle clients, prepare CMA’s, negotiate deals, look at properties, hold open houses, and the hundreds of other tasks and responsibilities that it takes to run a successful real estate business, managing your time and activities is the most important skill to master. In this 4 part, 6 hour recorded teleclass, real estate business coach, speaker, author, and seminar leader Brad Warren teaches his highly acclaimed Time and Activity Management Seminar to a group of entrepreneurs, sole proprietors, and business owners. Recorded live in January and February of 2013, the course covers:
- Aligning what you’re passionate about in real estate with advancing your career as well as helping the company you work for
- How to keep a time log to determine where your precious minutes really go
- How to set SMART goals and then accomplish them
- 4 different methods for prioritizing your tasks
- Designing an activity management system that works for you
- Planning a week at a time using his famous 5 Step Planning Process
- The four basic communication styles and how to adapt to other people’s styles
to maximize your results
- Dealing with phone interruptions and drop-in visitors
- The 7 Step Process for Masterful Delegation
- 10 Tips for Overcoming Procrastination
- How to run more effective meetings
- Many ways to reduce stress while getting more done
- And more!
And, as a special bonus just for Eric’s students, you’ll also receive a FREE, 1 hour consultation
by phone with Brad to discuss your most pressing time and activity management issues.
The workshop and training manual are valued at $197.00, the eBook is $9.95, and a 1 hour consultation with Brad is priced at $300.00, for a total package worth $506.95. But act now and you’ll receive all of this for just $149.00!