Thank you for your interest in my coaching program. I am primarily a real estate business coach, which means that while I can address and assist you with personal issues, my main focus is on your real estate business. I coach you on developing a business plan and specific goals to accomplish as well as establishing concrete plans of action to reach those goals. I focus on issues such as time management, negotiation skills, communication skills, scripts and dialogues for use on the phone or in person, marketing and sales, presentation skills, and more. I provide structure, support, and accountability to help you bridge the gap between where you are today and where you want to be tomorrow. Here is how my program works (all coaching is done over the phone):
- First, we do a free sample session of coaching to see if we’re a match. You will most likely make some promises to take action over the next week or two.
- Then, we schedule a follow up call to hold you accountable to those promises.
- At that point, if you want to coach with me, I assign you homework, which usually consists of a financial snapshot of your business over the previous year, your goals for the coming year, your plan of action to accomplish those goals, etc.
- Then we begin coaching. You get two, 45-minute calls per month plus unlimited phone and email contact with me on an as-needed basis between calls You will be responsible for sending me a Pre-call Tracking Form the day before each call to update me on your progress, as well as an update on your goals. This will make our calls that much more powerful and effective.
- I will also send you articles and tips and refer you to websites, books, and other resources I have found useful. And upon your approval, if I don’t know the answer to any of your questions, I will send your request for assistance out to my other clients for their advice and feedback.
All coaching calls are strictly confidential, and I do not share your information with anyone.You, however, may take the information, insights, knowledge, etc. from the calls and share them with whomever you choose.
For more information or to arrange for a free introductory Coaching Session please call Brad at 510-537-0107, email at email@example.com, or enter your contact information below. All information is confidential and we will respond within 48 hours to your request. Thank you!